Her Canvas 2021 is a nationwide art competition inviting school students to paint, sketch or draw on the theme Isn’t She Precious!
We want you to use art to promote the message that Daughters Deserve LIFE, where LIFE stands for Love, Inheritance, Freedom and Equality.
Every day in India, 7000 unborn girls are selectively aborted in the womb, just because they are girls. The discrimination against the girl child at birth continues in life and is based on the false premise that girls are a liability.
This art contest is part of a 40-day collaborative Vanishing Girls Campaign that counters this false narrative and celebrates the inherent worth of the girl child.
The top 5 entries will each receive special vouchers for ₹3,000/- and the first 100 entrants will all receive a certificate of participation.
- All school students under the age of 18 can participate
- The painting, sketch or drawing must capture the theme “Isn’t She Precious” to emphasize the inherent worth of every girl child
- Only original work will be accepted
- Scan or take a clear photograph of your artwork
- Submit before 6 PM (IST) on National Girl Child Day, 24 January 2021
- Winners will be announced at 6 PM on 31 January 2021
Terms & Conditions
- Contestants represent and warrant that the art is original, created by the entrant and they own the rights to their work
- By submitting their art to ADF India for this Contest, all entrants agree to assign the copyright of the art submitted to ADF India, which includes the right to use the art in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media, even if they are not the winning entries.
- By entering the Contest, the Contestant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the organizer of the Campaign, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org